The PDA Waiver provides long term care services to qualified older Pennsylvanians living in their homes and communities.
- $ 2,000.00 Resource Limit.
- Income Limit 300% Federal Benefit Rate
- ( $1,593/per month as of August 2001)
- Age 60 or older
- Diabled (according to the AAA functional review) or Nursing home eligible
- Attendant Care
- Companion services
- Environmental modifications
- Extended physician services
- Home delivered meals
- Home support services
- Older adult daily living center
- Personal care services
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Respite care
- Specialized medical equipment and supplies
For specific information about this program, contacat your local Area Agency on Aging or call toll-free at 1-866-286-3636. or visit the Long Term Care Website at www.longtermcare.state.pa.us.